Starting on September 12th, 2021, Metro is moving forward into a new hybrid worship model. Our doors are once again open to those who wish to attend worship in person, and the virtual sanctuary will remain in operation for those who wish to join remotely.
The following safety protocols are currently in place for in-person attendees:
- No one (except worship leadership) will be able to enter the building until 10:45 AM, so we encourage you to arrive then or later. Those who arrive earlier than 10:45 will be greeted by an usher outside the building who will give an orientation to the following protocols:
- Masks worn correctly will be required by all people at all times, unless leading from the stage or designated area. A mask will be provided for anyone who needs one.
- Everyone who enters the building each Sunday will need to fill out this Daily Health Declaration (we encourage people to fill it out online before leaving home each Sunday; but if that is not possible, you can fill it out when you arrive at Metro).
- Chairs will be separated (approximately 3 feet apart) and ushers will help individuals and households/pods find seats.
- No food or drink will be allowed (people can access water during service if needed from the fellowship room), and we will have a shortened time of visiting post-service in order to limit the time people are inside the building together.
- We request that all who enter the building are vaccinated if eligible.
Please reach out to Pastor Tiffany with any questions or concerns.